Potassium Citrate

Product is in stock

24,89 

Potassium is one of the most important minerals in the body. It contributes to the functioning of the nervous system, regulates fluid balance and ensures that muscles contract and relax. Potassium Citrate is a natural supplement that can help regulate potassium levels in the body and contribute to overall well-being. Potassium also plays a role in maintaining normal blood pressure.

  • A powerful formula, each serving contains 1000 mg of potassium
  • 180 tablets for a 3-months supply
  • Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
  • It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles and blood pressure

24 in stock

Total:

Potassium deficiency or hypokalemia can manifest itself in the form of many unpleasant symptoms, such as muscle pain, numbness, constipation, frequent bloating or fatigue. Potassium can be added in the form of a potassium dietary supplement, which is easily taken during a meal.

Potassium – an Essential Mineral and Electrolyte

Potassium plays a key role in overall well-being by stimulating muscle contraction while supporting the conduction of nerve impulses and kidney function. As an electrolyte, it also regulates fluid balance in the body, which helps maintain nerve cell function and a healthy heart rate. A lack of potassium, or hypokalemia, can manifest itself in a variety of unpleasant symptoms, including muscle cramps and muscle damage, general fatigue, shortness of breath, drowsiness, numbness, frequent bloating and constipation.

Most of the potassium in the body is found in cells, as much as 80% is found in muscle cells, and the remaining 20% ​​in bones, liver and blood cells. Due to its involvement in the general functioning of the body, potassium is classified as an essential mineral and must be maintained at a normal level for good health and well-being.

Who is Potassium Citrate For?

Potassium citrate is recommended for maintaining normal muscle function, nervous system and blood pressure. Our product contains strong and high-quality potassium in tablet form, so it is effective and at the same time easy to use. With 180 tablets per pack, you will be guaranteed a 3-month supply of potassium, which is suitable for vegans.

How to Use

Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 90

Take 2 tablets a day, during a meal, and with a sufficient amount of water or according to the instructions of the medical staff.

Storage: Store the product in a dry and cool place and do not expose it to direct light and heat.

Advice: Potassium Citrate is a dietary supplement. The recommended daily amount or dose must not be exceeded. A nutritional supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before use. Equally, if you experience any adverse effects when taking this supplement, please discontinue use and consult with a physician. Keep out of the reach of children!

Warning: Do not supplement potassium citrate if you have severe kidney disease or heart damage, Addison’s disease, high potassium or sodium levels, or are severely dehydrated. You should not take citric acid, potassium citrate, and sodium citrate tablets if you have problems with your esophagus, stomach, or intestines, making it difficult for you to swallow or digest pills.

Ingredients

Potassium Citrate

Nutritional Information

INGREDIENT PER SERVING %NRV*
Potassium Citrate 1000 mg 50
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose

*Nutrients Reference Value / •NRV not established

On sale

Potassium Citrate
Potassium Citrate

24 in stock

Total: